Trading robot NEWS INSIDER v.2.05 for Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 (release 03/03/2022)
News Insider EA is a fully automated program (trading robot), executing trading orders on currency market in accordance with the set algorithm and individual trading settings that are different for each used currency pair.
News Insider EA is perfectly suitable for professional traders with experience on financial markets, and for beginners as well.
Asymmetric trading with losses limited by StopLoss.
This program code and trading type is implemented and automated only on MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 platform.
News Insider EA News Insider EA makes decisions like a robot - fast and uncompromisingly! Trading with such speed of all trading aspects manually, is an impossible option.
We've created few trading settings, specially for PAMM accounts managing traders and private investors.
- In anticipation of the next news, it is recommended to use the currency pairs presented in the list below. Use the included trading settings. In the trading settings, the best time to enter the market is set for each currency pair individually.EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY - Non Farm PayRolls, ECB interest rate, central bank managers speech, FOMC related events. Federal Reserve representatives speech, Beige Book publication USA.EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, AUDUSD - Non Farm PayRolls, ECB interest rate, central bank managers speech, prime minister speech, bank of England interest rates.EURCAD, AUDCAD - Non Farm PayRolls from ADP, Canada employment stat, bank of Canada CEO speech, bank of Canada interest rates (news that brings the most profit).Not recommended to trade on the news publishing the indexes and reserves - low volatility.In anticipation of the upcoming news, it is recommended to use the currency pairs presented in the list below. Use the included trading settings. In the trading settings, the best time to enter the market is set for each currency pair individually.
Description of the News Insider v.2.05 trading strategy.
• News Insider EA is a fully automated program (trading robot) that performs trading transactions on the foreign exchange market in accordance with a given algorithm and individual trading settings for each instrument.
• News Insider EA News Insider EA is perfect for both novice traders and professionals who have solid experience in trading in the financial markets.
• Asymmetric trading with loss limitation through StopLoss.
• News Insider EA News Insider EA makes decisions like a robot - instantly and uncompromisingly! Multi-currency trading with such a speed in manual trading is not possible.
• We have developed several trading settings, especially for managing traders of PAMM accounts and personal investors who manage their capital personally.
• Profitability - the adviser reacts in a fraction of a second to changes in the movement of quotes during the release of economic news, accompanies profitable positions and fixes profits, strictly following the specified algorithm. The average profit from each important economic news is from 2 to 30% from each currency pair used in trading. News Insider v.2.05 conducts multi-currency trading and takes into account several profit and loss parameters for positions in the market. To accompany the profit and fix the total profit or profit for each position, three levels of profitability are used separately, tied to the time frames of intraday sessions.
• Trading algorithm - News Insider v.2.05 enters the market at a given time, in anticipation of strong volatility. For each currency pair, this is an individual time. Thanks to historical data, we were able to determine the best time to enter the market, before the release of the news for each currency pair. The entry signal is provided by several external data sources. These are the volumes open for buying and selling in the market, the importance of the nearest news to the entry point and the predicted direction of the trend according to the Gann Square theory. Also, to open limit orders, external data on the largest accumulation of open positions around a certain instrument price are used. And if the accumulation of positions in the market, according to COT reports, is close to the market price and in the same direction to all the signals and filters of the adviser, then in the congestion zone, a SellLimit or BuyLimit limit order will be placed in the opposite direction to the trend expectations.
• Risks - the risks of receiving a loss are limited by StopLoss levels. The EA does not use risky averaging, grid and martingale strategies. Losses are limited to around 30 - 100 pips per trade. Which gives a risk probability of 0.5 to 2.5% in relation to profit from 2 to 30%. This is an excellent profit/loss ratio.
Full description of the software is available at soft4forex.com
Expected return, growth of balance in a year with reinvestment of the received profit.
Expected return, monthly account balance increase.
Trading instruments, currency pairs used for trading in the presented strategy.
Few trading options exist for the potential losses limitation.
StopLoss - closure of loss making position by predetermined level in percents from the deposit, or in points range. This option is considered the most safe in trading.
Hedging - partial of full overlap of loss making position on account of profits gained with closed positions, in any direction and any traded instrument.
Averaging/breakeven - additional averaging position opening, in the same direction as loss making position. Following closure of all positions taking part in averaging, in total profit. This method is considered one of the most risk involving, with constant growing load of the deposit, in case if the trend is moving against the opened positions.
Martingale - averaging positions opening with exponential lot volume increase, in relation to previous loss position opened in the same direction. This method is considered the most risk involving, but at the same time, one of the most effective as well, if there is no long term trends on the market, such periods known as "flat market". We don't recommend to disregard the risk management recommendations, not to exceed the coefficient to more than 1.5 - 2.
Lock - market position opening on set range in points or in percents from the deposit amount. Lock position is opened in opposite direction from the loss making position, with the same volume, or with the same lot exponent. Volume of the lock position depends of the algorithm of trading strategy, and a purpose of the lock position in this strategy. Lock position can be used to prevent the deposit from drawdowns with trend reversals with following withdrawal in profit.
- StopLoss in points
Trading account type - Brokers are offering different account types with different trading conditions. One of them is difference in provided market price feed.
Standard - 4 digits past comma, in format of 1,1234.
Extended - 5 digits past comma, in format of 1,12345.
When determining the range of price movement in points, in analytics, projections and discussions, four digits after comma is taken into account.
Example : price went from 1,20002 to 1,30007, it means that the price change for 100 points(one figure). If to say that the price is in this case went for 1005 points, it will be wrong. As the fifth digit is not a whole point, but one tenth of a point.
- Extended - 5 decimal places (1,12345).
- Standard - 4 decimal places (1.1234).
The minimum amount of security for safe trade with a minimum position volume of 0.01 lot for each instrument used in the trade.
No posts found